Michele White Profile
Michele has an Honours BA in Labour Relations from Brock University and a Masters in Industrial Relations and Human Resources from the University of Toronto. She started her career in the Ontario Public Service (OPS), where, holding more progressively senior roles, she provided labour relations advice to a wide range of ministries and attained extensive collective bargaining experience. With the OPS Negotiations branch, she completed 6 rounds of collective bargaining with 4 different public sector bargaining agents. In 2015 she joined North York General Hospital’s Human Resources team, providing expert Human Resource and Labour Relations advice to management and senior leadership across the organization.
- Employer Representative, OPSEU Central Bargaining Team
- Employer Representative, OPSEU Corrections Bargaining Team
- Employer Representative, AMAPCEO Bargaining Team
- Employer Representative, ALOC/OCAA Bargaining Team
- Employer Representative, ONA Bargaining Team (Local Negotiations – NYGH)